What Crappy Movie Are You Watching Right Now?

OrnotBitwise

Watermelon
I'm watching the Tin Man miniseries on SciFi. For the love of God, save yourselves! Don't watch! Please, don't watch!

LMAO. thank god you warned me. I haven't watched the SciFi channel in ages, but their marketing gimmicks almost worked until you saved the day.

Last night I watched a few minutes near the end of Reefer Madness. The beginning is hilarious, but the end is just boring and stupid.

Last night I watched a few minutes near the end of Reefer Madness. The beginning is hilarious, but the end is just boring and stupid.

The end is hilarious! That guy in the courtroom all crazed and wildeyed, permanently criminally insane because he smoked pot... That's classic.

The end is hilarious! That guy in the courtroom all crazed and wildeyed, permanently criminally insane because he smoked pot... That's classic.

Oh crap! I turned on something else because it looked like the ending would be obvious (convictions all 'round, etc.) and totally misguided and preachy. I'll watch it if it's aired again. Thanks.

Back