What do these places share in commonality?

Beefy

Worst gambler ever
California, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, New Jersey, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Louisiana, Minnesota, Virginia, Maryland, Florida, Indiana, Nebraska, Alaska, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, and Puerto Rico?

Oh, and Cuba.

Lotsa..............

California, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, New Jersey, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Louisiana, Minnesota, Virginia, Maryland, Florida, Indiana, Nebraska, Alaska, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, and Puerto Rico?

Oh, and Cuba.

Espanol?:dunno:

Oh, and Cuba.
You have been to all of them...

Well, that would be true anywhere.

It depends, hats aren't necessarily worn in places like Lesotho.

Point being, you can make a common distinction and align places if your criteria are specific enough. Its a common trait in politics these days. Take meaningless shit, and try to convince people of the meaning you wish to interpret from it. Statistical gibberish seems to sell to the mindless.

And BB, are Green Berets considered hats?

Oh, and Cuba.

You typed them all in a list?

Maybe...............

Point being, you can make a common distinction and align places if your criteria are specific enough. Its a common trait in politics these days. Take meaningless shit, and try to convince people of the meaning you wish to interpret from it. Statistical gibberish seems to sell to the mindless.

And BB, are Green Berets considered hats?

Mine was Black...:cof1:

I don't like berets myself. Much prefer BDU caps and unit ballcaps. I mean, its one thing for prestigous groups like the Green Berets, they just aren't my cup of tea.

lesotho_woman_2007_02_17.jpg

Oh, and Cuba.

They are all places you have taken it up the ...

Oh, and Cuba.

They all have two or more vowels

Hummm..............

I don't like berets myself. Much prefer BDU caps and unit ballcaps. I mean, its one thing for prestigous groups like the Green Berets, they just aren't my cup of tea.

But armored air cav..worked with the elite green berets...but hey green was just not my color...I feel the pain bro...:cof1:

Back