What do U make of Megyn Kelly?

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
Bonus Question: Amanda knox?

I have been liking Megyn more lately but I noticed in the Knox interview how poorly prepared she was. I think she is now going for quantity over quality. The interview was fascinating in a "We are living in a dystopia" sort of fashion.

Dark Ages Suck!

I think I just today heard The Gad Father say that Megyn will be on his show next Aug.

This tells me that she has a new book dropping.

It could be good.

Bonus Question: Amanda knox?

I have been liking Megyn more lately but I noticed in the Knox interview how poorly prepared she was. I think she is now going for quantity over quality. The interview was fascinating in a "We are living in a dystopia" sort of fashion.

Dark Ages Suck!

She was coked up to interview Putin. Why?

I dont know anything about that, but I would not put it past her. There is something freaky about her that I have not figured out yet. I am looking for any help I can find.

I wouldn't want to be in the same room with Putin, let alone coked up and in the same room with Putin. :nono:

I am struggling to understand why she was so poorly prepared for the Amanda Knox interview. She must have a decent sized staff, she has plenty of money. Is she simply refusing to spend enough time at work? Is that as well why she stopped being a lawyer? She is not a worker?

I recently heard Megyn say that she stopped being a lawyer because through out the industry she saw a lot of moral yuk, and did not want to be a part of it.

How true this story is I have no idea.

Megyn got Tucker into FoxNews is I think how the story goes...the two recently had a lovefest where this was mentioned...on her show I am pretty sure.

And she mesmerized the top management at what is now Comcast (the people who hired her out of FoxNews) in fact I am pretty sure it was Comcast when they hired her.

Like school boys seeing their first great set of tits they were.

All GAGA.

Katie Couric wannabe

not much time for work between hair and makeup and cloths shopping

And the all important family time. This is the main reason women so often dont accomplish as much as men do, they either cant or wont put in the required work.

I am struggling to understand why she was so poorly prepared for the Amanda Knox interview. She must have a decent sized staff, she has plenty of money. Is she simply refusing to spend enough time at work? Is that as well why she stopped being a lawyer? She is not a worker?

Probably the cocaina. Devil's Dandruff.

Back