What do we do now?

Jarod

Contributor
In the words of Redford's cheractor in The Canidate, "What do we do now?"

Work on 2008. This is just round one. The degenerate Republican party must be hammered down so they will not rise to power again for many years.

Work on 2008. This is just round one. The degenerate Republican party must be hammered down so they will not rise to power again for many years.

well the best way to do that is to get things done... what that will be well anyones guess....

Its easier to run than lead.

They need to establish a comprenhensive plan to get us out of Iraq WITH A VICTORY. Second they need to raise the minimum wadge. Third pass a stem cell research funding bill!

Id like to see a list of priorities.

In the words of Redford's cheractor in The Canidate, "What do we do now?"

Well, in addition to the Dem's Six Point Plan, and Hundred hour agenda, John Murtha - the new House Majority Leader - said on MSNBC last night that people will be held accoutable for the Iraq fiasco

Sound like somebody's gonna get subpenoed to testify in front of congress.

Amen.

At least until they start running WAY more Lincoln Chafees, Olympia Snoews, and Arnold Schwarzenneggers.

How about bringing back the fairness doctrine in broadcasting. That would surely push Rush over the edge to suicide and coulter as well :)

How about bringing back the fairness doctrine in broadcasting. That would surely push Rush over the edge to suicide and coulter as well :)

Good one.

I'm liking the fact that they're going to bring back the fiscal pay-as-you-go rules that the republicans jettisoned in January 2001.

Well at least we might get some oversight on war waste.
But don't hold your breath on congressional oversight improving, they are still politicos and most have skeletons in the old closet.

I think one of the first orders of business is to resurrect the fairness doctrine, and put Rush and his ilk out of business.

Well, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. I don't think this is something that Congress can do since it is controlled (I think) by the executive branch through the oversight of the FCC Board.

Back