What ever happened to the "We'll Stand Down, As They Stand Up" plan?

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
What ever happened to the "We'll Stand Down as they Stand Up" strategy, that Bush announced two (three?) years ago? I never even hear about that plan anymore. I think that was after the "just mopping up a few dead-enders" plan. And did it come before, or after, the "Operation Together Forward" plan?

And are we still in the "New Way Forward" plan? Was that before or after the insurgents were in their last throes? Or is it just part of the "surge" plan?

:confused:

What ever happened to the "We'll Stand Down as they Stand Up" strategy, that Bush announced two (three?) years ago? I never even hear about that plan anymore. I think that was after the "just mopping up a few dead-enders" plan. And did it come before, or after, the "Operation Together Forward" plan?

And are we still in the "New Way Forward" plan? Was that before or after the insurgents were in their last throes? Or is it just part of the "surge" plan?

Have you seen them standing up?

They haven't stood up

Back