What exactly did GeorgeW. Bush Mean By This Statement?

Prakosh

"I believe that once the people get in the ballot boxes we’ll have a clear victory."

George Bush during his CNBC Interview.

"I believe that once the people get in the ballot boxes we’ll have a clear victory."

Well... those boxes are rather comfortable and impressive, just the comfort level itself will make people just vote for the incumbents...

;)

Well... those boxes are rather comfortable and impressive, just the comfort level itself will make people just vote for the incumbents...

;)

Yeah, I guess it will be a little comfortable especially if they are caught changing vote counts once they are in the ballot boxes.

Is this a new definition of stuffing the ballot boxes ? It would have to get pretty stuffed in there with all those people in them.

I didn't take it literally as if people were actually going to get in the ballot boxes, but rather like all the previous elections since Karl Rove went national that once Bush's and Rove's people got to the contents of the ballot boxes the results would clearly swing toward the Republicans. At least I was sure that is what Bush meant, he was talking on CNBC after all which is slightly right of FOXSPEWS. He was talking MBA business code for "Don't give any more money to those damn Democrats we have this election covered. Trust me."

I didn't take it literally as if people were actually going to get in the ballot boxes, but rather like all the previous elections since Karl Rove went national that once Bush's and Rove's people got to the contents of the ballot boxes the results would clearly swing toward the Republicans.

Right.......

At least I was sure that is what Bush meant, he was talking on CNBC after all which is slightly right of FOXSPEWS.

You have to be kidding me here. Nothing is to the right of FOX is it? ;)

He was talking MBA business code for "Don't give any more money to those damn Democrats we have this election covered. Trust me."

Where's my tin foil hat?

Back