What Happened To Fullpolitics?

toby

SR got a hair up his ass? What happened? He banned people, he moved threads around, he went nuts. What happened to that only one rule he stated he had? And why did he feel the need to lie about it?

toby2 said:
SR got a hair up his ass? What happened? He banned people, he moved threads around, he went nuts. What happened to that only one rule he stated he had? And why did he feel the need to lie about it?

Aw crap. It found us.

I would but I am banned and can't sign on to ask him. He says he didn't ban me, but I can't sign on. He lies.

He's on this site as well so you could ask him when he shows up. You have to select a voting bloc to continue did you do so?

He banned me Ihate. because I questioned his discisions. He doesn't seem to think that you can discuss the politics of a discussion board without destroying it.

SR has openly declared be banned Brent and Grind. I see little reason to not disclose banning you.

Frankly if SR came out and said he banned you I think many would have celebrated.

IHateGovernment said:
SR has openly declared be banned Brent and Grind. I see little reason to not disclose banning you.

Frankly if SR came out and said he banned you I think many would have celebrated.
. . . and there was great rejoicing.

toby2 said:
Same old posts, by the the same old posters, just can't debate a topic.

Ahh, my second troll to zap. Did you know there's an ignore list on this board tobes?

Enjoy your permanent vaction on the ignore list! Buh-bye!

Back