What happens when firefighters get bored?

That is the dumbest thing I've ever seen in my life. If one of them had let go it could have gone flying and killed several of them.

Do you have a poll, showing support for that??

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

It's quite a comparison you make there, that hiding in a plastic bubble is equivalent to refusing to stand under an unstable platform holding several tons.
One letting go would have done almost nothing. All they were doing was stabilizing the hoses so they didn't move to the sides. One of them could have stood there looking up at the car without touching the hose and nothing untoward would have happened.

Once the car was in the air and the pressure in the hoses had stabilized. If you notice, they did not approach during the dangerous period where hose pressure made the platform tilt precariously, they waited until pressure had largely stabilized and then approached to ensure the car remained in basically the same place.

For example, look at the firefighter on the left in the closest row, he is barely touching the hose.

They were in very little danger, and they had some fun. Quit being such a wimp.

One letting go would have done almost nothing. All they were doing was stabilizing the hoses so they didn't move to the sides. One of them could have stood there looking up at the car without touching the hose and nothing untoward would have happened.

Once the car was in the air and the pressure in the hoses had stabilized. If you notice, they did not approach during the dangerous period where hose pressure made the platform tilt precariously, they waited until pressure had largely stabilized and then approached to ensure the car remained in basically the same place.

For example, look at the firefighter on the left in the closest row, he is barely touching the hose.

They were in very little danger, and they had some fun. Quit being such a wimp.

I'll quit being such a wimp the day you stop being such an idiot.

That is the dumbest thing I've ever seen in my life. If one of them had let go it could have gone flying and killed several of them.

hey nanny stater, were they all there voluntarily? Then it would have been their own fucking fault if they got flattened. stop trying to control people, you communist bitch.

hey nanny stater, were they all there voluntarily? Then it would have been their own fucking fault if they got flattened. stop trying to control people, you communist bitch.

Where am I controlling people? You don't have a constitutional right to be excused from criticism. Nanny stater, trying to control my right to criticize.

Back