‘What Has My Town Become?’: Springfield Residents Say It’s Falling Apart Amid Haitian Influx

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
Kammy is flooding america with these Illiterate unskilled white-hating racists with IQs around 50. All they can do is crime and welfare. China pays the DNC to destroy america.

sep 18 2024 “You walk into a store and you feel like your language isn’t the predominant language. It’s kind of weird,”

“There’s no section of this town that I feel safe in,” he added. “I don’t even like my wife to shop here. We try to go grocery shopping in other cities.” “They say our police force is staffed. It’s not,” he said. “They’re tied up on traffic calls and they’re trying to translate to people that don’t know English.”

Road safety has become a top concern for Springfielders amid the Haitian migrant influx. Those fears reached a fever pitch after multiple community members, including 11-year-old Aiden Clark and 71-year-old Kathy Heaton, were killed by Haitian drivers in separate crashes last year. Figures collected by the FBI show that there was a drastic increase in reported crimes in the city beginning in 2020.
Like many other Springfielders, Bailey worries that resources intended for Americans are being diverted to Haitians.

“They’re getting food stamps. They’re getting free medical. They’re getting help with legal services, interpretation services,” Bailey said. “Anything they need, they’re getting, and we’re the ones paying for it.”

Back