What House Should I Get?

You know, I went to the 1st picture, and took you seriously. I was thinking wow, the next one would have to really be something to top this one. And it was something alright.

I think the one on the top is a tad bit expensive, and the one on the bottom is a tad bit cheap. You may want to go for a more middle option.

You hear her, Damo. This site cannot be used for non-political discussion. You'd better get rid of the off-topic forum, or else! And ban Darla, she's created so many personal threads, it's a disgrace!

You know, I went to the 1st picture, and took you seriously. I was thinking wow, the next one would have to really be something to top this one. And it was something alright.

Take me seriously?!
:clink: :p

I think the one on the top is a tad bit expensive, and the one on the bottom is a tad bit cheap. You may want to go for a more middle option.

You here her, Damo. This site cannot be used for non-political discussion. You'd better get rid of the off-topic forum, or else! And ban Darla, she's created so many personal threads, it's a disgrace!

Um, I dispute and in fact, call BS on the premise that i have "created so many personal threads". Because I hardly created any at all.

Now, I might have hijacked one or two, but I dare you to find more than two personal threads in the past 6 months that I have actually created.

Oh, and, what a tattle tale! lol

Um, I dispute and in fact, call BS on the premise that i have "created so many personal threads". Because I hardly created any at all.

Now, I might have hijacked one or two, but I dare you to find more than two personal threads in the past 6 months that I have actually created.

Oh, and, what a tattle tale! lol

I agree.

LOL

I prefer to think of myself as slightly too cerebral for the pedestrian tricksters and jokesters populating this board.

Your problem lies within your belief that somewhere within your own capacity exists the ability to perform the fourth word

I'd go with choice number 2. Your house isn't a status symbol unless you have small member syndrome.

Back