What I need

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Me and Grind uncovered today a core psychological deficiency in myself: I truly have a problem with punishment in general. I need a shrink to make me into an average American who smiles gleefully as he pulls the lever that sends that dude to a shrieking burning death in the chair. Do you guys know any good ones that can do that for me? It would vastly improve my employability.

Last edited:
Me and Grind uncovered today a core psychological deficiency in myself: I truly have a problem with punishment in general. I need a shrink to make me into an average American who smiles happily as he pulls the lever sends that dude to a shrieking burning death in the chair. Do you guys know any good ones that can do that for me? It would vastly improve my employability.

I wouldn't worry about it. Not holding people accountable for their behavior is trendy. You would be a shoe-in if there are any openings at the humane society.

I wouldn't worry about it. Not holding people accountable for their behavior is trendy. You would be a shoe-in if there are any openings at the humane society.

You see, I really could use that. If I could just justify preventable and unnecessary cruelty with cool-ass slogans like that I would be a normal, sociopathic, bloothirsty American, and I could get an awesome job where I would be the destroyer of worlds.

Last edited:
You see, I really could use that. If I could just justify preventable and unnecessary cruelty with cool-ass slogans like that I would be a normal, sociopathic, bloothirsty American, and I could get an awesome job where I would be the destroyer of worlds.

Ok. I'll bite. What's your recommendation for dealing with evil behavior?

The solution:

Create a lovely new locale, call it "Panic Lane," or "Death Wish Drive," and liberal/emo types who hate punishment and judgementalism can go there to take a bullet for those of us who would prefer not to be mamed, and evildoers can take out their aggression on perfectly legal targets...

The solution:

Create a lovely new locale, call it "Panic Lane," or "Death Wish Drive," and liberal/emo types who hate punishment and judgementalism can go there to take a bullet for those of us who would prefer not to be mamed, and evildoers can take out their aggression on perfectly legal targets...

LOL well I guess we should do that to all non-judgemental people in our society, it would make things better. The murder rate would go up exponentially, since there'd only be crazy murderers like Threedee left, and humanity would go extinct, so the human infection upon the Earth would suddenly end.

I think I'm switching my allegiance to the Green party immediately!

Last edited:
LOL, Threedee. Me and Grind were just talking, and I said I opposed the death penalty, and three strikes, and all this other law and order shit,, and I suddenly said, sheesh Grind, I just have a problem with punishment don't I? I have a humongous psychological deficit!

It was an exaggeration and I didn't mean for anyone to take it seriously, you goddamn EMO. I just don't think about it too much. I need to take a break from politics and just play video games until I believe in the death penalty.

:clink:

It's amusing that you proudly label yourelf a judmentalist though. At least I've cleared myself of the charges of being disgustingly evil. I am absurdly, not disgustingly, evil.

Last edited:
Well, the psychological defect has long been duly noted, but I understand that most conversations with Grind are bound to involve much sarcasm and be weird...

Wow. I'm so pissed that I actually read this thread.

1 minute 2 seconds closer to death, and nothing to show for it.

Back