What if Al Qaida could create more tornadoes & hurt our supply of wheat?

I'm going to see the 11th hour tonight. I hope you know who doesn't see that because I know it will send him on a DiCaprio rampage, but anyway, I'm interested to see what he's got in it.

Near where I live, we've had two tornadoes actually touch down this summer, and the thing is, I can't remember how many years ago the last tornadoe touched down here. There are a lot of strange things happening with our weather already.

Right....!

Like the suicidal cave dwellers have the technology to what even High Tech nations cannot! At least not in the near future!:rolleyes: Then again they are full of hate and hot air...maybe they can...or not!;)

I'm going to see the 11th hour tonight. I hope you know who doesn't see that because I know it will send him on a DiCaprio rampage, but anyway, I'm interested to see what he's got in it.

Near where I live, we've had two tornadoes actually touch down this summer, and the thing is, I can't remember how many years ago the last tornadoe touched down here. There are a lot of strange things happening with our weather already.

:eek: 'God' did it!

Back