What if?

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
What if Texas loses to Nebraska in the Big 12 championship game? If TCU and Cincinnati win out should Cincy leap frog over TCU by stint of having a tougher schedule? I think you can make a good argument for that. Particularly if Cincinnati defeats Pitt in a decisive fashion. TCU finishes against New Mexico. One of the weaker teams on their schedule. Cincinnati's opponents have a combined 64 wins to TCU's 57 and one could argue that the Big East is a tougher conference then the Mountain West.

So if Texas loses to Nebraska should Cincinnati or TCU play the SEC Champ for the BCS NCG?

and BTW, Nebraska will be the toughest defense the Longhorns have played this year. Considering how Texas performed yesterday I wouldn't count Nebraska out. There 2 plays from being a 1 loss team and have an outstanding defense.

Last edited:
Problem is Nebraska has no offense. How sad is the Big 12 that their division champ is not even ranked? So Texas will make the NCG having played one ranked team all year and Colt McCoy will probably win the Heisman now putting up awesome stats against a bunch of nobodies. What a joke.

Problem is Nebraska has no offense. How sad is the Big 12 that their division champ is not even ranked? So Texas will make the NCG having played one ranked team all year and Colt McCoy will probably win the Heisman now putting up awesome stats against a bunch of nobodies. What a joke.
They played OK better than Texas did so don't count them out.

I'd rather see Bama play Texas than TCU, but we'll take whoever shows up.

Texas will kill Nebraska

Texas vs FLa

After fla rolls up bama, bama will quit in the second half like last year.

Texas will kill Nebraska

Texas vs FLa

After fla rolls up bama, bama will quit in the second half like last year.

Different team this year. Tougher defense and better offense. Ingram has a bad day so Richardson rolls up some yardage. Julio is getting better every game.

First we beat FL, then we take out Texas for the NC.

Different team this year. Tougher defense and better offense. Ingram has a bad day so Richardson rolls up some yardage. Julio is getting better every game.

First we beat FL, then we take out Texas for the NC.
Florida has one huge advantage over Alabama.......SABAN ! LOL

Bama gets two touchdowns behinds against Florida there not going to come from behind. Auborn just plain ran out of steam. That won't happen against Florida.

Bama gets two touchdowns behinds against Florida there not going to come from behind. Auborn just plain ran out of steam. That won't happen against Florida.

They got two wild trick plays to work for the first 14 points. YOu do that when you are expected to lose. They didn't run out of steam, Bama settled down and did what we do.

I don't think FL will be trying an onside kick in teh first quarter.

They got two wild trick plays to work for the first 14 points. YOu do that when you are expected to lose. They didn't run out of steam, Bama settled down and did what we do.

I don't think FL will be trying an onside kick in teh first quarter.

LOL USC did that to WSU, because the Cougs are a joke right now, and it was painful to watch, because its really not a very classy move, and its sad to see midgets picked on.

Back