What is a crazy conspiracy theory you actually believe?

Jarod

Contributor
For me, the only one I can think of today that I believe might be true is the Will Smith Chris Rock slap was a set up to help the Oscars improve ratings.

If so it backfired on Smith and his career.. . but its plausible.. Same for Janet Jackson's tit at the Super Bowl.

For me, the only one I can think of today that I believe might be true is the Will Smith Chris Rock slap was a set up to help the Oscars improve ratings.

If so it backfired on Smith and his career.. . but its plausible.. Same for Janet Jackson's tit at the Super Bowl.

that's it. consider deeply the issues that matter.

:tardthoughts:

1675267680250-png.1190524

If Will Smith slapped Janet Jackson's tit on All In With Chris Hayes, I still wouldn't be overly concerned with pop culture conspiracy theories.

Was it a work or a shoot?
If I ever knew, I'd have forgotten by now anyway.

Conspiracy Theory now means something that your minders dont want you to believe, which many or may not be true.

More of the language destroyed by the WOKE in the pursuit of power.

"It was the classic sci-fi movie scenario, with the aliens arriving and telling us, ‘Take us to your leader.' We quickly set up a meeting with President Biden, and things went downhill from there."

"The aliens were already asking why we kept shooting down their peace offering balloons containing Hickory Farms cheese and sausage gift baskets," disclosed another source present at the meeting. "But I guess it really started to get bad when the lead alien put out his hand to greet the President, and Joe bent down and bit the creature's finger."

https://babylonbee.com/news/ok-take...ns-after-trying-to-communicate-with-joe-biden

Will Smith, no. Janet Jackson, yes due to the convenience of that particular costume.

Conspiracy Theory now means something that your minders dont want you to believe, which many or may not be true.

More of the language destroyed by the WOKE in the pursuit of power.

To you there is no such thing as truth

It’s what makes you such a good propaganda toy for our enemies to manipulate into a fucking ball of stupid

Not wrong. Put everyone and everything on the grid and the govt can control things at will.

And pfizer, and lockheed martin and blackrock.

This corporate involvement its whats paralyzing formerly clear minded libertarians, because they love corporare dick.
:truestory:

And pfizer, and lockheed martin and blackrock.

This corporate involvement its whats paralyzing formerly clear minded libertarians, because they love corporare dick.
:truestory:

When everyone is dependent on the grid watch and see what kind of sbit is going to flow from that.

Back