What is a woman? Are you smarter than Affirmative Action Jackson?

What is a woman?

• I don't know because I am a DEMOCRAT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know because I'm not a biologist

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I don't know because I'm a tranny

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I know: It's a an adult female human with 2 X chromosomes

Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters
b89d0c2c19bd5e54a6b0673cefd3a49d.jpg

Now that is a woman! :)

(notice there is no bulge down below)

Townhall says: We've Defined 'Woman' for You

cb032522dAPC20220325034529.jpg

Despite not being a biologist or having a background in biology, one would expect Affirmative Action Jackson, a Harvard Law School graduate, would be capable of providing even a rudimentary definition of the word.

Of course, the tranny-loving leftist media rushed to Affirmative Action Jackson's defense, with USA Today "Wellness Reporter" Alia E. Dastagir writing, "Marsha Blackburn asked Affirmative Action Jackson to define 'woman.' Science™ says there's no simple answer."

With all of this lefty confusion around the definition of "woman," Townhall is here to clear everything up.

Merriam-Webster defines "woman" as "an adult female person."

To make sense of that definition, it requires us to define another word, "female."

Merriam-Webster defines "female" as "of, relating to, or being the sex that typically has the capacity to bear young or produce eggs."

In simplified terms, a "woman" is a human being capable of giving birth to another human being.

If that definition is still too confusing or not thorough enough, here are four scientific™ ways to know if a person is a woman:

– They have XX chromosomes

– They were born with a uterus and ovaries

– They have menstrual / ovarian cycles

– They can give birth to another human being

See, defining "woman" isn't so hard after all.

https://townhall.com/columnists/townhallcomstaff/2022/03/25/we-know-the-definition-of-a-woman-n2605031

Back