What is the best JPP Emoticon

What is the best JPP Emoticon?

• Total voters
We didn't get the Dcup one did we? I vote that becomes and emoticon and then that it is the greatest. EVER.

We didn't get the Dcup one did we? I vote that becomes and emoticon and then that it is the greatest. EVER.

Yes, but being as it is not in yet, a loophole exists allowing you to vote on one of the above. I personally have really grown to like the yay econ, but the 1up is still the best overall.

BTW - I give Damo permission to add options and edit my first post as needed. If someone really wants to add the :cool:, :gives:, or :wanna:, econs to the poll, for example.

FYI, the image that Billy referred to is this:

bouncing_boobs5.gif

Anyone for a new emoticon?

I AM NOW TAKING IT UPON MYSELF TO ALLOW EVERYONE THE OPPORTUNITY TO ADBLOCK THESE GAY ASS IMAGES. I WILL POST EVERY EMOTICON FOR YOUR BLOCKING PLEASURE:

:):palm::good4u::cof1::cool:

:(:eek::readit::pke::(:321::readit::gives:
:321::mad::confused:;):D:o:shock:
:facepalm::sexy:

:thup::stup2::hedb::BKick::ILUM:

:blah::bs::dunno::ouch::kiss2::flagsal::cig::argue:

:B-Day::brit::canada::burn::tv::censor:

:chesh::cheer::clap::crybaby::doh::eek2::FootMouth::woot::eek3::Googler::cheer::clap::cuss::duel::fart::igive:

:room::viol::rant::hug::idea::lock::orang::note::lolup::mun::nono::ninj::sneak::party::moped::noob::snow::lov1::micro::moos::stup::toilet::ribb::help::corn::ausflag::bleh::cry::whome::whiteflag::grin::nodyes::fogey::vik::can::usflag::wanna::beam::hand::shots::wall::gpow::hide::nuke::guin::king::britf::hij::foil::1up::tantrum::lmao::chicken::medit::wha::lol::yay::rolleyes::yermom::p:rofl::dance::bang::inno::barf::cright::bdh:

Last edited:
Back