What is wrong with the term midget?

Tinkerpeach

I used this term the last time I was at work and was told that we are no longer allowed to say it.

When did this become offensive to the left?

I used this term the last time I was at work and was told that we are no longer allowed to say it.

At the same time you could no longer say, fat, stupid, short, handicapped, deaf, blind, etc etc.etc. Now its little person. If I was a midget I think I'd prefer midget over little person. I wonder if you could be a trans-midget?

"Little person" covers a hell of a lot of ground. Myself, if I were "short," I'd rather be called a midget.

I saw a lot midget wrestling matches when I was a little kid.
They were hysterical.
The midgets were actually dwarf folks, though.
I think real midgets have normal proportions like jockeys. Not sure.

In any case, I'm a non-woke leftist so I'm not sure where the objection lies.
Seems harmless enough to me, but we live in a hypersensitive world of our own creation.

Here is your acid test, the next time you see a short person on the street or in public go up to him or her and ask them,”hey midget, how you doing today,” and I believe that will give you your answer

Here is your acid test, the next time you see a short person on the street or in public go up to him or her and ask them,”hey midget, how you doing today,” and I believe that will give you your answer

If one were to walk up to any stranger,

call him/her by any kind of physical description,

and ask how he / she were doing,

that would be likely be regarded as a definite impropriety

by both the person approached

and any observers.

It sure seems like there is a constant churn of the names we must use to separate out the compliant people who might be allowed to go to Utopia from the ones who most certainly will not.

COVID masking is all about compliance and fear, there is no medical use, and they are harmful especially to children.

The mission of the Revolution must come first.

We will OBEY-OR ELSE!

People are getting fired now for telling the truth that there are only two genders, and that we cant change anyones, that the claims that we can come from a Suicide Cult.

There will be no disturbing of the Solidarity....you will do as you are told.....or else.

And the WOKE adore sadism, and they are determined to off humans.

We are parasites of the planet they are sure.

Buckle Up Fuckers.

This will hurt.

A Lot.

They adore sadism AND they want to cut human populations by force and you STILL cant figure shit out?

Stupid SHOULD Hurt.

It seems as if your employer finds it offensive, Nora. Do you work for a leftist?

Back