What is your favorite site for political events?

johnathancabo

Just really curious to see where most of you go to find information or take polls on political issues and things like that. Personally I go to political.com for all my political information.

Just really curious to see where most of you go to find information or take polls on political issues and things like that. Personally I go to political.com for all my political information.

Most of the liberals just find a site that agrees with their agenda and then discount anything presented by anyone else.
It's good you know this, before engaging in any poll discussion.

Most of the liberals just find a site that agrees with their agenda and then discount anything presented by anyone else.
It's good you know this, before engaging in any poll discussion.

And most Conservatives just believe whatever propaganda that Fox News spoon feeds to them...not that they have any choice since they're incapable of critical thinking skills anyway.

And most Conservatives just believe whatever propaganda that Fox News spoon feeds to them...not that they have any choice since they're incapable of critical thinking skills anyway.

That's untrue; because it seems like it's the liberals who are constantly watching Fox News and then referring to it, but you go right ahead and allow air to get to the burn on your backside. :p

Back