What is your "happy place"?

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Mine is sitting in the international space station, directly above the Levant, above the Zionist colony, watching Tehran's nuclear missiles reign down upon Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, and the Zionist squatters, seeing the sin of Zionism erased utterly from the world, and balance and justice restored to humanity as the Zionist colonists are evaporated one by one and their filth cleansed from the Earth.

Morocco in western North Africa, means that everything that goes in atomic smoke out to Kabul includes the entire ME. I wrote it that way so you would understand it, Havana Moon.

Mine is sitting in the international space station, directly above the Levant, above the Zionist colony, watching Tehran's nuclear missiles reign down upon Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, and the Zionist squatters, seeing the sin of Zionism erased utterly from the world, and balance and justice restored to humanity as the Zionist colonists are evaporated one by one and their filth cleansed from the Earth.

the+hills+sad+pathetic+person.gif

Watermark: "What is your "happy place"?"
Jack: JPP. When I come here, and read a few Posts, I instantly feel more intelligenter.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATH TO AMERICA View Post

unfortunately for you, you instead live withing the target zone for Washington DC......which means that while Trump will be safe in a nukeproof bunker, you and your sex pillow will be cinders...........

My "Happy Place" would have something to with a breaking news story, of how they've uncovered a traitor who committed suicide and in the background the picture would show your feet swinging slowly back and forth. :D

reported to mossad

Back