What kind of drunk are you?

What kind of drunk are you?

• Total voters
Depends who I'm with and what I'm drinking. I'm always philosophical, but if I drink vodka, I cannot be around other women, or I will get in trouble. If I'm with dear close friends, we tend to get emotional. On rare occassions I become very depressed, usually whiskey is involved. Tequila makes me sing, but so does everything else. I've never been one to get angry, or at least not more so than when sober (usually I am far more forgiving if drunk actually.)

Alcohol has a wonderful affect on my wife. It doesn't make her horny per se, but it lowers the hell out of her inhibitions so that she enjoys sex more after a couple of drinks.

I knew two students in college who were horrible drunks. The girl would get all pissy and lose self-control. The guy would turn into a bastard and lose self-control, and would just do stupid shit that pissed everyone off.

i can't stand angry drunks. in fact, of the two i've known, i told them to never drink again and if they wanted a "high"...work out or get stoned or both.

i knew a girl once, she got drunk off half a beer. i'm not kidding. at first i didn't believe her, then i was like, holy half beer batman....

I'm thinking it might be age related. The nastiest drunks I've met are typically quite old.

nope...i knew two guys in college that were angry drunks. one of them, i stopped going to bars with him because virtually every time he drank, he got into a fight.

nope...i knew two guys in college that were angry drunks. one of them, i stopped going to bars with him because virtually every time he drank, he got into a fight.

That doesn't refute my theory. They may be far worse with age. Id love to do an actual study.

That doesn't refute my theory. They may be far worse with age. Id love to do an actual study.

fair enough...the only old people i know are my parents, uncles etc. one doesn't drink, the others drink, but i've never seen them angry drunk. the only thing i've seen is them getting goofy and slurrish. the slurrish part cracks me up. nothing like having my elders get slurrish. i go to town on them every time.

Back