What kind of man is Bush, does he fire Rummy now?

Yeah, I watched Charles Krautheimer (sp?) on FOXSPEWS this AM and he was spinning the "this loss of the House and Senate is really good for Republicans in '08" line. I guess no one told him or the rest of these goons that the Democrats now control Ohio and numerous other Governorships. It is not going to be like it was in '04. There will be real voters with real votes and the Democratic (read black) districts won't have one machine per 100,000 voters while the Republican districts have one machine per 100 voters.

Yeah, like I told BILLO last night when he was repeating this same line; it really is better for the Republican Party that they lost this trifecta, they couldn't have hoped to take the White House in '08 without it...hahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:
When I went to bed last night FoxSpews was saying...

The bright spot is that there is no way the Democrats can get the three seats in the Senate they would need to get a majority!

Unbeknownst to them last night, the real bright spot was how glum they were all going to be today. I think I will turn on Rush Limbaugh to listen to him squirm all over like a slug in salt. It should be fun for about 2-3 minutes anyway...

Back