What liberal hypocrisy looks like

Русский агент

Путин - м&#108
p14a47rodgd01.jpg

The story of 16 year old Nisa Mickens and 15 year old Kayla Cuevas being murdered and cut up with machetes by the illegal immigrant gang MS-13 gang bores you to sleep?

Their parents decided to tell their story and you were “unmoved”?

Liberals are heavily INVESTED in hating this president. I think most Americans are fed up with their investment.

Liberals are heavily INVESTED in hating this president. I think most Americans are fed up with their investment.

I hope you're right.

This is what the liberal media tells them:

During MSNBC’s coverage of the State of the Union, MSNBC anchor Joy Reid stated, MS-13 is “a gang nobody that doesn’t watch Fox News has ever heard of.”

:palm:

I hope you're right.

This is what the liberal media tells them:

During MSNBC’s coverage of the State of the Union, MSNBC anchor Joy Reid stated, MS-13 is “a gang nobody that doesn’t watch Fox News has ever heard of.”

:palm:

How could their viewers have ever heard of them? 95% of their programming is bash Trump, the other 5% spent shoving pro liberal policy down its viewerships throats.

How could their viewers have ever heard of them? 95% of their programming is bash Trump, the other 5% spent shoving pro liberal policy down its viewerships throats.

Good point. They do seem to avoid reporting anything negative about illegal aliens. I think I know why.

The liberal hypocrisy that bugs me the most is the cries about needing to protect the environment (which I agree with) and then burning more fuel on private jets and in limos, while wanting the "regular people" to sacrifice.

The liberal hypocrisy that bugs me the most is the cries about needing to protect the environment (which I agree with) and then burning more fuel on private jets and in limos, while wanting the "regular people" to sacrifice.

How many private jets were at Davos? I heard it was around 1,700.

The manifest refusal of warmists to live green is the clearest proof that they know their alarmist doomsday claims are false, IMO.

Back