what mental image is funniest?

What mental image is the most hilarious?

• Total voters
I work on an office building with reflective glass facing. About every 20 minutes you'll hear a "thump" of a bird making it's last Kamikaze flight into our windows. It's funny as hell. The lawn in summer time is littered with birds with broken necks.

Once, when I was working on the 5th floor a Buzzard flew into the window behind one of our CSR's. The Buzzard survived but the CSR had a heart attack. Now that was funny!

WTF, man? You have something against puppies, to go so weird, and disturbingly detailed on that one? It's not really something that happens at all, like the other ones, So the mindset behind it, is creepy. None of them are hilarious in real life scenarios, but the last two could work in cartoonish circumstances of humor.

I work on an office building with reflective glass facing. About every 20 minutes you'll hear a "thump" of a bird making it's last Kamikaze flight into our windows. It's funny as hell. The lawn in summer time is littered with birds with broken necks.

Once, when I was working on the 5th floor a Buzzard flew into the window behind one of our CSR's. The Buzzard survived but the CSR had a heart attack. Now that was funny!

we put hawk silhouettes at the top of the stairs to keep old ladies from falling off them.......

Back