What Religion Should You Actually Be? (Quiz)

Rastafari

You're a Rasta! Probably a stoner, Bob Marley fan, and left-wing. Rastafarianism or the Rastfari movement is an afrocentric way of life founded in Jamaica in the 1930s. Rastas believe in one God, Jah, who manifests himself in human form. Jesus was one such manifestation. Rastas believe that Ethiopia, and Africa in general, is the true Zion and birthplace of humanity. The ritual and spiritual use of canabis is central to the movement. Rastafari culture and philosophy is adamantly opposed to Western culture which is often called "Babylon". Rastas believe that the truly righteous are everliving and will never die. Much of the Rastafari movement is based on black liberation and in opposition to white oppression. Reggae music has been instrumental in spreading the Rastafari philosophy. Ya man!

Mine were all standard responses, until the last time, where I said I prefer spending my free time relaxing rather than praying. Not enough of a deviation to lose the Christian label...

You're a Rasta! Probably a stoner, Bob Marley fan, and left-wing. Rastafarianism or the Rastfari movement is an afrocentric way of life founded in Jamaica in the 1930s. Rastas believe in one God, Jah, who manifests himself in human form. Jesus was one such manifestation. Rastas believe that Ethiopia, and Africa in general, is the true Zion and birthplace of humanity. The ritual and spiritual use of canabis is central to the movement. Rastafari culture and philosophy is adamantly opposed to Western culture which is often called "Babylon". Rastas believe that the truly righteous are everliving and will never die. Much of the Rastafari movement is based on black liberation and in opposition to white oppression. Reggae music has been instrumental in spreading the Rastafari philosophy. Ya man!

b702ed57-dd92-4537-80eb-c00738d20fa9.jpg

oh knock it off. You're all for white oppression....but to be fair...your for brown, black, yellow and red oppression too.

Yet you mentioned God in the response to which I referred.

You really are that stupid. Have you been drinking too much Jiggaboo Juice?

It had the words not found following it, as in doesn't exist, and the "response" was lifted directly from the results of the stupid quiz, you racist moron.

Last edited:
Back