What should feminized beta males be called (besides "liberal guys")?

Русский агент

Путин - м&#108
obama-pajama-boy-white-house-r.jpg

We need a better name for harmless soft doughy docile male feminists.

I humbly present "soyboy" for your memeing consideration.

becoming effeminate is a result of consent and/or submission to the damned. islamists demand submission to "allah"/ Lucifer/ [satan] in every kind of way contrary to the right ways of The Lord. it is right on schedule. there will be a short period when the entire earth is subdued under islamism. I will be dead. the only thing to vaccinate people against these delusions is the word of God/ the bible. anyone who simply opens and reads the only holy book on earth will begin to receive the engrafted word which is able to save their souls. everything the damned produces in media is truth killing poison.

becoming effeminate is a result of consent and/or submission to the damned. islamists demand submission to "allah"/ Lucifer/ [satan] in every kind of way contrary to the right ways of The Lord. it is right on schedule. there will be a short period when the entire earth is subdued under islamism. I will be dead.

Romans 1:26-27

How about cunts? I xall them cunts. Seems appropriate but we can go with soy bois they might pout terribly at being called cunts.

'Cunt' is more suited to that detestable distaff doyen of double standards Christiecrite. It triggers her hard. I suggest using it whenever she shows her fat face on the fucking forum.

XHauJYy_d.jpg

Anti Trump liberal writers from Buzzfeed do a testosterone level contest and show off their results.

They fail to recognize how they compared to the levels of the average man.

:rofl2:

Back