What should happen?

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
These are some of the people who said they were going to move out of the US, if Trump won.

14991830_10205741642298767_2114121230043715915_n.jpg

Should they be shamed into fulfilling their comments?

These are some of the people who said they were going to move out of the US, if Trump won.

14991830_10205741642298767_2114121230043715915_n.jpg

Should they be shamed into fulfilling their comments?

What a shock that USF doesn't include Ted Nugent, who said he'd leave the US if Obama was elected, in his little list.

Come to think of it...NO, its NOT a shock at all that a partisan clown like USF would exempt a Republican.

What a shock that USF doesn't include Ted Nugent, who said he'd leave the US if Obama was elected, in his little list.

Come to think of it...NO, its NOT a shock at all that a partisan clown like USF would exempt a Republican.

:rofl2: Got any other stupid predictions you would like to make dumbfuck?

:rofl2: Got any other stupid predictions you would like to make dumbfuck?

Yeah, I predict you will drop the petty vitriol and the hate-filled derision and actually respond to other posts intelligently for a change.

ROFL!!!

Just kidding...everyone already knows an intelligent response is beyond you.

Yeah, I predict you will drop the petty vitriol and the hate-filled derision and actually respond to other posts intelligently for a change.

Right after you and your demands to your fellow lefttards to drop theirs. Can you? Will you? No, you will continue to whine like a petulant school girl hypocrite.

Just kidding...everyone already knows an intelligent response is beyond you.

I am amused that you think the mentally unstable bullshit you constantly erupt with in here is remotely connected to intelligence.

But then, you are an empty headed leftist whose main function in life is to parrot the stupid talking points you are gullibly fed.

Cry harder dumbfuck! :rofl2:

Back