What The

ahh this is all caused by tryng to fit in on an iPhone ?
No, that's a totally different skin. When we upgrade to 3.7 (gonna happen soon) I will add a skin designed for the touch screen capability of the iPhone, but like the mobile skin currently it will not be accessible to the regular user.

LOL. Dang. I'll put it back.

I thought it was getting crowded up there.

it is crowded sir.

Suggestions to take out:

Members list - no one uses this or needs it. If everyone is desperate enough to browse this list they can type it in the url bar.

Faq - Unnecessary, especially since it's generic. They can find the same FAQ on any other message board.

Links - um you will probably want to keep this but again this is probably something no one uses.

Donate - put a thread in the announcements area with a link to where people can donate. That's all you need.

Chat - no one uses this either damo.

Take your pick :)

it is crowded sir.

Suggestions to take out:

Members list - no one uses this or needs it. If everyone is desperate enough to browse this list they can type it in the url bar.

I disagree

Faq - Unnecessary, especially since it's generic. They can find the same FAQ on any other message board.

I agree the rules are enough and if they have a question you're good at getting back to them anyway.

Links - um you will probably want to keep this but again this is probably something no one uses.

Donate - put a thread in the announcements area with a link to where people can donate. That's all you need.

you definitely want the donate link on the front page where everyone goes.

Chat - no one uses this either damo.

Darla and I have had lots of sessions.

Take your pick :)[/QUOTE]

I disagree

I agree the rules are enough and if they have a question you're good at getting back to them anyway.

you definitely want the donate link on the front page where everyone goes.

Darla and I have had lots of sessions.

Take your pick :)
[/QUOTE]

You said you wouldn’t say anything about those on here. Now I have some explaining to do to someone else I’ve been having “chats” with. It’s almost as if you are trying to start a sex scandal here!

Back