What will be will be

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
What will come will come....that after we have done our best to be smart and after we have put in some sensible work being prudent we let go.....we dont worry.....we dont make ourselves miserable.

My grandparents tried to drill this into my head but it did not take well. It is only towards that end of this life that I have learned to do this. As I watch America gallop towards genocide and collapse into a bowl of Jello because so many are so stupid and of bad moral character now I know that I did my best to warn people....my conscience is clear.

These are the same people who after they got married never had a vacation till 17 years later....they knew what a hard life is....they knew some desperately bad times....100 hour weeks on the farm were the norm....I know because I looked at a 1940 census and saw what they said.

BTW this thread is an attempt to scare up some decent people to talk to.

Are there any here to be found?

What will come will come....that after we have done our best to be smart and after we have put in some sensible work being prudent we let go.....we dont worry.....we dont make ourselves miserable.

My grandparents tried to drill this into my head but it did not take well. It is only towards that end of this life that I have learned to do this. As I watch America gallop towards genocide and collapse into a bowl of Jello because so many are so stupid and of bad moral character now I know that I did my best to warn people....my conscience is clear.

Yet you voted for Trump.

Back