What would you do?

Grugore

Verified User
If someone had kidnapped someone you love, is there anything you wouldn't do to get them back? Personally, I would do anything, as long as it didn't harm someone who is innocent. Otherwise, anything and anyone is fair game. How about you?

If someone had kidnapped someone you love, is there anything you wouldn't do to get them back? Personally, I would do anything, as long as it didn't harm someone who is innocent. Otherwise, anything and anyone is fair game. How about you?

Hard to argue that.

I'd call the police. It is what they are there for.

I'd definitely call the cops.

I like the Mel Gibson movie where he gets on tv and offers a million bucks to the guy that gets the kidnappers. But in reality I don't see that as being successful.

I'd definitely call the cops.

I like the Mel Gibson movie where he gets on tv and offers a million bucks to the guy that gets the kidnappers. But in reality I don't see that as being successful.

Now that's remarkably coherent for you, you can recognize reality on occasion.

Interesting scenario. What got you to bring it up?

To answer: Yes, I would do whatever necessary to rescue them.

Back