Whatcha readin?

Unk

Ignorance goes on ignore
I'm currently hammering my way through the Connie Suttle series, .. I can never remember the name of what I'm reading, just the author. I ran through all of Janet Evanovich and Charlaine Harris the same way.

Guilty pleasure - rereading all of the "Game of Thrones" faux Tolkien books on Kindle.

I flew through those books...they were a winter reading enjoyment. I'm dabbling at the moment between The Book Of Five Rings, Thom Hartman's Threshold and various bits I find online. What would you guys recommend for my winter reading??

Maybe I should re-read Tolkien now that you mention it. I need a series because there is nothing snugger than reading when it's freezing outside...that with a nice pot of soup/stew bubbling on the stove...I guess you can tell it's starting fall here...

5 felt rushed to me...enjoyable but somehow I'm hoping 6 will tie it all together with more background like the first 4 did. I felt like it started to get away from in in 4...just my impression, I still read it and enjoyed it but wasn't as satisfying.

5 felt rushed to me...enjoyable but somehow I'm hoping 6 will tie it all together with more background like the first 4 did. I felt like it started to get away from in in 4...just my impression, I still read it and enjoyed it but wasn't as satisfying.

I do believe six will tie it all together and seven will be the finale!

liberalism-is-mental-disorder-savage-solutions-michael-audio-cover-art.jpg

:D

Back