What's black, obese, is gap-toothed, and sounds like a dumbbell?

Has anyone noticed her producing any quality?

She seems like an affirmative action law school grad....AKA the credential means nothing....Yale currently graduates 97%, which means that they pass through all who enter...the quality of the work the customers do means nothing...doing the time is the only thing that does.

You mean Queen LaTeetha?

a6d2d6d6-2845-4dd4-a45a-cd3bcb49da49-large16x9_1280x720_80523P00NRFJM.jpg

Dat be the one! Truly a face only a mother could love, and she'd love it only because she HAD to, because was responsible for bringing the monstrosity into this world.

Has anyone noticed her producing any quality?

She seems like an affirmative action law school grad....AKA the credential means nothing....Yale currently graduates 97%, which means that they pass through all who enter...the quality of the work the customers do means nothing...doing the time is the only thing that does.

I'm sure she DOES contribute quite a bit to her local restaurants. ESPECIALLY to local buffet restaurants before the Wu Flu hit......

do not denigrate Biden's VP pick......she is to Joe as Palin was to McCaine.......his sole hope of reviving a failed presidential campaign......

It never takes long for you ignorant righties to show the true ugliness inside you. What's your claim to fame, Ace?

If you're going to say 'you ignorant righties' for commenting on her looks and weight how about 'you lefties' who continually invoke the desire for a physically fit President? Now of course Abrams hasn't been chosen VP yet but she's near the top of the list. So how do you justify a fat woman potentially being chosen in such a scenario?

(And to be clear I in no way support the attacks on her. The OP is trash. But if you're going to call others out doesn't it runs both ways?)

If you're going to 'you ignorant righties' for commenting on her looks and weight how about 'you lefties' who continually invoke the desire for a physically fit President? Now of course Abrams hasn't been chosen VP yet but she's near the top of the list. So how do you justify a fat woman potentially being chosen in such a scenario?

(And to be clear I in no way support the attacks on her. But if you're going to call others out it runs both ways.)

:rolleyes: I thought it was clear I was referring to those In This Thread, not in the whole wide world. What has Abrams said or done to get this treatment?

As far as trump, he "is*an ignorant righty. He's insulted a number of women about their weight and appearance so with him it's pot-kettle.

She seems like an affirmative action law school grad....AKA the credential means nothing

Every black woman with a law degree is an AA baby. Some, like Abrams, more obviously so than others. And, what's up with her having a Jew surname? That reminds of of that negress Whoopi Goldberg who explains that she took a Jew surname to fit into Hollywood better. Always a hustle with those people.

Every black woman with a law degree is an AA baby. Some, like Abrams, more obviously so than others. And, what's up with her having a Jew surname? That reminds of of that negress Whoopi Goldberg who explains that she took a Jew surname to fit into Hollywood better. Always a hustle with those people.

Bobb not only is a Antisemitic piece of shit!
He also is a sexist racist!

Back