Whats for Dinner?

Looks right Tasty LadyT.

I am having grilled sirloin strips, fresh tomatoes, corn and potatoes from my garden.
I raised the beef as well.

http://www.glutenfreeda.com/recipe-view.asp?id=2696

I'm going to attempt this tonight. Although we are about to have torrential rain pour down on us. I may just opt for tea instead.
Lady T you are a culinary genius! That is probably the most bad ass recipe I've ever seen. I am definately getting the grill out in the near future and trying this.

In return, I'll give you my bacon cheeseburger recipe.

Recipe for 4 burgers.

2 vadalia onions
1 large tomato
Lettuce leaves
4 kaiser buns
1 lb top chuck roast
1 lb sirloin
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1 egg
1 tbsp worchesteshire
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp all spice
2 or 3 tbsp of fresh chopped parsley.
Paprika
12 strips bacon fried till crisp.
3 heaping tbsp mayo
3 heaping tbsp sour cream
1/4 cup gorganzola crumbles

In a food processor chop chuck and sirloin to a course grind. add to a mixing bowl. Add bread crumbs, egg and seasonings (except paprika). Mix together and make 4 x 8 oz patties.

Slice onions and sautee in a little oil with a dash of parika till carmalized.

Mix mayo, sour cream and gorgonzola together to make sauce

Fry burgers on grill till medium. Place on a cookie sheet. Add a liberal amount of sauce to each burger and place under the broiler rack of your oven until sauce is bubbly and starts to brown.

Place burger on kaiser roll with 3 slices of bacon, a some lettuce and a slice of tomato and a generous portion of sauteed onions. Serve with lots of napkins. Go work out at the gym for a week afterwards! LOL

We are having grilled catfish, baked potato, and my best cole slaw.

Braised Boston butt roast (my grandma's recipe, she called it BBQ pork but I know better to call braised pork "BBQ" with any southerners around! LOL not that I care, it's still delicous.) here with garden fresh corn on the cob and new red potato's fried in olive oil with Vadalia onions and garlic.

we did stuffed chicken breast instead with scalloped potatoes! Proscuitto, sundried tomatoes, spinach, and gargonzola., fresh herbs from the garden....sooooooooooo good

Back