What's funnier?

What's funnier?

• Total voters
Just wondering.

You jambing a stick up your ass and calling yourself a
nav_logo.png

Me and grind think it's rape, but my sister and her boyfriend thinks it cancer, and my brother and my coworker think it's war. So I need a larger sample size.

This topic has already come up before on the site with regard to rape, as I recall. Nice innovation adding the cancer, though. All I know is, when someone starts trying to punch your sholder or tackle you, its customary to shout "RAPE!" which is pretty funny.

i go back and forth on rape and war. the best way to look at it though is if you bombed a clown it's not that funny but if a clown was raped it's hilarious.

Just wondering.
A friend of mine was killed in Vietnam and my niece is currently serving in Afghanistan, I've lost friends and family to cancer and my ex-wife suffered from post traumatic stress disorder as a result of being a rape victim.

Your sense of humor lacks something to be desired son.

I'm gonna say war, having been there and all. Though wartime rape of cancer patients takes the cake.

Me and grind think it's rape, but my sister and her boyfriend thinks it cancer, and my brother and my coworker think it's war. So I need a larger sample size.

Cancer is only funny until you get it. Then it ceases to become funny for some reason.

Don't tempt fate by laughing at cancer...you could be next.

Back