What's REALLY in your hotdog?

cancel2 2022

Canceled
Holy fuck, you are so lucky to get to eat these little beauties. No wonder you laugh at British food!

hotdogmade3.gif

hotdogsmade2.gif

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...Y-hotdog-You-never-eat-one-watching-this.html

I saw a youtube vid the other day of someone making blood pudding. nuff said.

hotdogs... yeah, it's the one food where I can't think about what I am eating. And I usually throw so much shit on my hot dog it's an after thought.

Grinds hotdog recipe:

1. Get the hotdog black as midnight
2) Grill the bun to a light toasting
3) grey poupon or maybe some other brown spicey mustard, goes on the bottom of the roll, smear it around so it covers everywhere
4) mix some horseradish in with that mustard
5) PUT THE HOTDOG IN THE BUN (derrrrrr)
6) slice a pickle spear in half lengthwise. tuck both halves on either side of the hotdog
7) spread more mustard on top of the dog and pickles
8) sprinkle celery salt and some cracked peppercorns so it can stick well
9) put some pepperoncini or banana peppers on top
10) cover with relish
11) top with chopped white onion

enjoy grinds famous hotdog.

Some of Tom's threads remind me of "English Bob" from "Unforgiven," trying to goad Americans about how much better it is to have royalty than a President...

Some of Tom's threads remind me of "English Bob" from "Unforgiven," trying to goad Americans about how much better it is to have royalty than a President...

Heaven forfend sir, that I would commit such a calumny, you only have to look at the quality of your recent presidents to know the truth.

hotdogs... yeah, it's the one food where I can't think about what I am eating. And I usually throw so much shit on my hot dog it's an after thought.

Grinds hotdog recipe:

3) grey poupon or maybe some other brown spicey mustard, goes on the bottom of the roll, smear it around so it covers everywhere
6) slice a pickle spear in half lengthwise. tuck both halves on either side of the hotdog
10) cover with relish
12) throw the hotdog away and replace with a real German bratwurst

Even better.

Grinds hotdog recipe:

10) cover with relish

I used to wonder what a blood pudding was until I realised it was black pudding. There is no doubt that black pudding sounds disgusting, it is in fact very tasty albeit very unhealthy. I might also add that the Scots and Irish are probably the biggest consumers these days.

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat? You can't. You can't have any pudding if you don't eat your meat.

Back