What’s that on the dam wall?

Something, something.. Redditt and stuffs! Late!

All that being said. That is pretty cool.

actually yeah I have seen this not once before, not twice before, but like... a lot of times before. this is very old.

no one said reddit. this is literally everywhere. also of course I am going to mention if something is old if I am baited to do so. 8/10 times when I say something is old these days it's cause tomtard asked for it.

I put this on Reddit. It was back years ago. In fact, after I took these pictures I was complaining to my friend, Al Gore, that I wished I had a way to share them with everyone. He said he would try and invent something that would help.

no one said reddit. this is literally everywhere. also of course I am going to mention if something is old if I am baited to do so. 8/10 times when I say something is old these days it's cause tomtard asked for it.

You don't need to be baited, often you bait the hook, cast the line and take the bite yourself!

Last edited:
Look Grind, not everything that is old is bad. Take Billy for example.......:(......OK, I guess you have a point there.

Back