What's the Best Coffee in America?

• Total voters

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
:cof1:

Starbucks_Coffee_Logo.png-768x768.png

1993_seattlesbest_primoangeli.png

Last edited:
LOL! There is actually a coffee that I really like that is not in your poll. I love Gevalia coffee for at home. If I am going to go out and get anything, I will get it at Starbucks.

I am a weirdo, though, so I treat coffee as a treat. :laugh: I mostly drink tea.

Dunkun Donuts Brand. Fresh ground at the Store. With Heavy Whipping cream. And a little sugar.

LOL! There is actually a coffee that I really like that is not in your poll. I love Gevalia coffee for at home. If I am going to go out and get anything, I will get it at Starbucks.

I am a weirdo, though, so I treat coffee as a treat. :laugh: I mostly drink tea.

(I knew you were a secret Canadian!) :canada:

My four favorite coffees are:

1. Death Wish Coffee
2. Peet's Coffee - Uzuri African Blend and their French Roast
3. Kicking Horse Coffee - Kick Ass blend
4. Oakland Brand Organic Coffee

I generally never go to Starbucks unless I'm with my sister, so I'll get a Grande Dirty Chai Latte with two shots of espresso, yum.

Oh, you caught on to me, eh? :laugh: We actually did have Tim Horton's here for a while, and I did frequent them.

:) I still have my Tim Horton's Travel Mug and use it every day. We went to Niagara Falls and I needed something to 'travel' with. :thumbsup:

:) I still have my Tim Horton's Travel Mug and use it every day. We went to Niagara Falls and I needed something to 'travel' with. :thumbsup:

When Tim Horton's was here in Maine, I bought one of their travel mugs, too. They had great tea! I would get mine refilled on the way to work.

When Tim Horton's was here in Maine, I bought one of their travel mugs, too. They had great tea! I would get mine refilled on the way to work.

I'd never seen them before. I thought they were some local New England outfit. Bought the Travel Mug as a quasi 'souvenir'. :)

I'd never seen them before. I thought they were some local New England outfit. Bought the Travel Mug as a quasi 'souvenir'. :)

LOL! They are actually a Canadian outfit who used to be here in New England, too.

I have never had Krispy Kremes before, nor have I had Chick-Fil-A, Sonic, or White Castle before. I don't know what a CiCi's is, either.

Haha, I made this poll because Starbucks bought Seattle's Best about ten years ago, so, the options are hilariously limited. :cof1:

Back