Whats the Difference Between a Garbanzo Bean and a Chickpea?

rim shot?

hqdefault.jpg

Getting desperate to fill your daily 7 thread quota? Not a current even, btw;)Hmmmmus?;)

Getting desperate to fill your daily 7 thread quota? Not a current even, btw;)Hmmmmus?;)

I believe he’s at three already...all duds like this one.

Hot as blazes here, TOP, even too hot for golf...until late this afternoon.

I believe he’s at three already...all duds like this one.

Hot as blazes here, TOP, even too hot for golf...until late this afternoon.

Earl, it's going to be hot here also in New England, and I wish propagation was better.

Earl, it's going to be hot here also in New England, and I wish propagation was better.

Humidity is the killer, here, Trumper.

We are a long way from a sunspot maximum. The only HF band that is not almost dead is 20 meters.

Would like to put up a full wave rhombic like W6SAI had...I think he had 2 to cover all azimuths. Since HF is dead, no need for an antenna though.

Humidity is the killer, here, Trumper.

We are a long way from a sunspot maximum. The only HF band that is not almost dead is 20 meters.

Would like to put up a full wave rhombic like W6SAI had...I think he had 2 to cover all azimuths. Since HF is dead, no need for an antenna though.

Earl I tried 20 and 40 meters this morning, and I made no contacts.

Earl I tried 20 and 40 meters this morning, and I made no contacts.

I haven’t been on 40 meters for a while. I’m surprised that there is no activity. It’s ground wave, for the most part til late at night.

The 20 meter band was open for a while here yesterday...then it folded.

I haven’t been on 40 meters for a while. I’m surprised that there is no activity. It’s ground wave, for the most part til late at night.

The 20 meter band was open for a while here yesterday...then it folded.

I just tried calling cq and I got a a station in NC, he was just over the noise, on 20 meters.

Last edited:
Back