Whats the difference between youngins pwn and the trinity?

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
you know, both are kind of the same thing, with all the same members.

it may be... our greatest mystery of all.

Also, it's amazing how youngins pwn has stood the test of time, and how all other retard social groups are dead and no one cares about them at all (except we love grind):awesome:

you know, both are kind of the same thing, with all the same members.

it may be... our greatest mystery of all.

Also, it's amazing how youngins pwn has stood the test of time, and how all other retard social groups are dead and no one cares about them at all (except we love grind):awesome:
That is not dead which can eternal lie.

The Grind groups are gay. I'd pull out of Grind's Inner Circle, as well, except that there's been some good discussion about threesomes and volcano tacos, and I'd never get away with moving the conversation to a different group, so I'm kind of stuck...

The Grind groups are gay. I'd pull out of Grind's Inner Circle, as well, except that there's been some good discussion about threesomes and volcano tacos, and I'd never get away with moving the conversation to a different group, so I'm kind of stuck...

Dude, forget about them. While Grind is talking about it and Skidmark is going to band camp you can book a trip to Tiajuana and do what they just talk about.

Grinds inner circle is the elite of the elite. if you are in that you are essentially a JPP made man.

Wonderful, Counselor, Prince of Peace, Mighty God, Jesus, the Anointed One.....

well, it's true Grind has one thing in common with the Son.....he doesn't stick to one name.......

Dude, forget about them. While Grind is talking about it and Skidmark is going to band camp you can book a trip to Tiajuana and do what they just talk about.

To me, its interesting discussion, because I have no actual interest in threesomes. For example, friday night, I was at a bar in the Freemont district called The Red Door, for a birthday party. As I was leaving, I went outside to find a friend, and wound up getting propositioned by some guy's friend to participate in a threesome. My friend and I each turned them down, and then there's the fact that it would have been two guys and one girl rather than the preferred two girls and one guy scenareo. The girl was cute, though. My friend and I left the place cracking up. :D

To me, its interesting discussion, because I have no actual interest in threesomes. For example, friday night, I was at a bar in the Freemont district called The Red Door, for a birthday party. As I was leaving, I went outside to find a friend, and wound up getting propositioned by some guy's friend to participate in a threesome. My friend and I each turned them down, and then there's the fact that it would have been two guys and one girl rather than the preferred two girls and one guy scenareo. The girl was cute, though. My friend and I left the place cracking up. :D
Dude....a MMF 3some don't count....unless you swing that way.....it only counts if it's an FFM. My point being...you should go walk the walk while they talk.

Dude....a MMF 3some don't count....unless you swing that way.....it only counts if it's an FFM. My point being...you should go walk the walk while they talk.

LOLZ, I don't know if they count, but I know most guys want nothing to do with them. Apparently its alright for women to tagteam a guy though, which is funny. I even mentioned this to a girl, and she said she'd feel more comfortable in a FFM, because she'd feel like she was with two gay men in a MMF.

And yes, walking to the walk is much more fun, I agree.

LOLZ, I don't know if they count, but I know most guys want nothing to do with them. Apparently its alright for women to tagteam a guy though, which is funny. I even mentioned this to a girl, and she said she'd feel more comfortable in a FFM, because she'd feel like she was with two gay men in a MMF.

And yes, walking to the walk is much more fun, I agree.
Yea and while your down there doing it, check out a donkey show and report back to me. I've never seen one of those though my cousin did when he was in Romania.....said the donkey looked kinda intimidated by the whole thing but went ahead with it anyways.

Back