What's the worst Song ever?

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
No, Grind, this isn't a thread for some moron music snob who thinks Led Zepplin is over rated and that U2 is lame. This is for songs that genuinly suck but for whatever the freaken reason had some commercial success.

This is my worst song ever.

Jim Stafford had a number of hits and they all had one thing in common. He never sang his songs. He talked in them.

No, Grind, this isn't a thread for some moron music snob who thinks Led Zepplin is over rated and that U2 is lame. This is for songs that genuinly suck but for whatever the freaken reason had some commercial success.

This is my worst song ever.

Jim Stafford had a number of hits and they all had one thing in common. He never sang his songs. He talked in them.

U2 is lame

i would never say led zeppelin is overrated, but u2 is in fact lame.

as for worst song ever, I already know what it is:

oh. didn't notice your commercial success qualification. hmmmm
Just spare us the art house snobbery. Go for "awful" on technical and artistic merits. Your post qualifies. God that was awful. Now as awful as Tom's but pretty bad. As for the commercial success....if that video made more than fifty cents it was more succesfull than it should have been.

honestly if you want to be realistic it would have to be something like livin la vida loca or something like that.

Back