What's up with Grind slappin down his trinity mate, Watermark's threads?

This is, I think the third time I've seen this.

Has Grind taken over the god head?

Has the unholy trinity splintered for good?

:corn:

Watermark is to stupid to stop posting his shit in the Current Event Forum, after numerous failures and being told to stop.

What's up with that one guy, the not even a lord, but what's his name, people in the 60s wore those glasses.... Anyway, just wondered if something foul happened to him or maybe he just got fagged.

Anyway, a wee toked tonight....

Grind has taught me chill, even though he is a total..... Just kidding.... Living in Hawaii for a little over a year taught me things, but I am who I am, and I have to give some credit to grind and his chill factor.

I went to Hawaii to chill, found it, but then found myself falling back. Anyway, back on the mainland and it is what it is. I'm not perfect, nor do I try, I just try to be my best on my best and worst days. Doesn't always work, but, in the islands, they don't look at life like we do. You fail, hey bra, get up.

Don't find that much on the mainland.

This is, I think the third time I've seen this. Has Grind taken over the god head? Has the unholy trinity splintered for good?

Don't use current events as your personal soapbox. Too many users use this forum as a catchall space. That type of activity should be in either off topic or war zone. Threads of this nature are always insta-closed, and if it becomes a repeat type of thing, could result in small bitch slap bans to get your head right.

As the great god Grind has written, all shall tremble and obey.

63932886.jpg

Back