Whats up!?

I heard someone got banned, but I was too busy to follow. Any good juicy links I can parouse????

I heard someone got banned, but I was too busy to follow. Any good juicy links I can parouse????

One of Dumb Yankees' web-wives got banned, but it looks like she's back under a different user name.

Usaloyal2theend, who had the most retarded name in history (besides, perhaps, USFREEDOM911), posted Darla's nieces name in a way that she thought was hidden. Damo noticed and was not amused, because this was far from the first time she had psychotically posted information about Darla (who's not even on the site, Jesus Christ). IMHO she should've been banned a long time ago.

good thing we have our secret liberal sub forum where only the coolest hang out. The aesthetics of an upside down american flag header and anti-american music being played in the background clearly make it the best forum on this site imo.

Back