What's with all the Thanks and Groans lately?

DamnYankee

Loyal to the end
Every time I log on lately I get multiple and one time something like 54. What's up with that?

I mean thanks for the Thanks, but WTF?

Every time I log on lately I get multiple and one time something like 54. What's up with that?

I mean thanks for the Thanks, but WTF?

I'm swamped, as well. Days used to go by without a thanks or groan. Now I'm getting 3 or 4 thanks and 40 or 50 groans.

I guess admiration and affection show themselves in different ways. The main thing is people care. :D

By the way, do you know how to check past thanks/groans? Sometimes my page is full when I check and I'd hate to think I missed a thanks or groan as I always, always, always check.

I'm swamped, as well. Days used to go by without a thanks or groan. Now I'm getting 3 or 4 thanks and 40 or 50 groans.

I guess admiration and affection show themselves in different ways. The main thing is people care. :D

By the way, do you know how to check past thanks/groans? Sometimes my page is full when I check and I'd hate to think I missed a thanks or groan as I always, always, always check.

Past thanks/groans only go back so many...you can check them by clicking on settings.

No clue how to check any more than the last ten.

I'm guessing that this is some sort of new widget that Damo installed that perhaps erased all old thanks/groans and is now automatically replacing them as bandwidth allows?

Yeah, but that only explains about 1/3 of the thanks/ groans. I've received most from the other posters.

Past thanks/groans only go back so many...you can check them by clicking on settings.

That was my problem. Legion gave me so many "groans" he filled up all the available spaces so if someone gave me a "thanks" early in the day it wouldn't appear later on.

Anyway, I solved the problem by putting him on ignore. Now none of his groans show up. :)

That was my problem. Legion gave me so many "groans" he filled up all the available spaces so if someone gave me a "thanks" early in the day it wouldn't appear later on.

Anyway, I solved the problem by putting him on ignore. Now none of his groans show up. :)

I think LEGION TROLL and the troll of a thousand monikers known in general as legion troll, are 2 different trolls...but as is best with all trolls, putting them in IA is the healthiest choice for the board....and look at the added benefits of cleaning up your reputation folder!

I think LEGION TROLL and the troll of a thousand monikers known in general as legion troll, are 2 different trolls...but as is best with all trolls, putting them in IA is the healthiest choice for the board....and look at the added benefits of cleaning up your reputation folder!

didn't the admins (grind) name him "legion troll" next to his moniker?

Its that stupid legion troll who is hammering everyone right now.

Back