What's wrong with resurrecting old threads when nothing new or good is being posted?

Q-Tip

Banned
Old threads can bring new thoughts and ideas after they've had time to rest for awhile.

It's not like they're getting in the way of all the new threads that aren't being posted.

Wouldn't you agree?

Last edited:
It's because of who you are, your past, and who you're trying to harass, obviously. You were banned from JPP, and your name is on the ban lists of many of the discussions you dig up.

Old threads can bring new thoughts and ideas after they're had time to rest for awhile.

It's not like they're getting in the way of all the new threads that aren't being posted.

Wouldn't you agree?

The Mods have been through this.

They will allow some of it but they don’t belong in current events. Shitbag liberals like Deshtard and GayRod abused the shit out of it and made the board unreadable

They will allow it to an extent but put them in Off Topic

The Mods have been through this.

They will allow some of it but they don’t belong in current events. Shitbag liberals like Deshtard and GayRod abused the shit out of it and made the board unreadable

They will allow it to an extent but put them in Off Topic

Thank for the info.

You get a gold star!

It's because of who you are, your past, and who you're trying to harass, obviously. You were banned from JPP, and your name is on the ban lists of many of the discussions you dig up.

I guess I forgot to mention that this is a troll and sock puppet free thread.

This is an AnnieOakley sock puppet free thread, please go somewhere else to spread your immaturity.

basically the only issue I have a problem with thread bumps is current events, because current events is for........

current events

bumping in general politics is basically fine because it's theory discussion that isn't necessarily time based. off topic, APP, and pretty much any other place on JPP is fine for bumping as long as you aren't spamming the shit out of things.

additionally a lot of time when people bump threads it's not really to continue a discussion but to be like "hurrrrr durrrr member when you said this thing 6 years ago and I said the other thing?" it's meaningless and stupid.

Further, if it was just one random thread here and there, no one would really give a shit, but often times people would bump 4-5 threads at a time which bumps other more currently relevant threads down the page.

Users constantly have this whole faux innocent "who me?" approach when it comes to our modding, as if the team here is stupid and can't understand what is going on.

If people just didn't act like fucking idiots there wouldn't be an issue. If every now and then you were like "oh shit this thread is relevant again, let me bump it for further discussion" no one would care. Basically, if you act like a retard, you'll be treated like a retard.

How does a new poster know all this?

Explain yourself, supposed new poster

Jade Drag Queen seems to be a bit bold and bitchy for such a nooby.

She should have laid low for a few months before trolling.

It wouldn't have been so obvious that she's a sock of Annie.

Back