When did Snorting very loud in public become OK.

Jarod

Contributor
Snorting very loud in public become OK.

People are very disgusting, what happened to basic manners, I keep getting stuck in a crowd with somebody who won’t stop snorting snot up his or her nose and swallowing it. Disgusting!

Today was at Office Depot, I had to leave the area I was shopping in to wait till he left. Earlier in the week in Court. And last week Publix

People are very disgusting, what happened to basic manners, I keep getting stuck in a crowd with somebody who won’t stop snorting snot up his or her nose and swallowing it. Disgusting!

define ok. you are crying about it - so it apparently isn't ok

it has never been illegal though.

As we take away more and more power from private charity - and make it coerced - you will find people getting away with doing things considered taboo. You need to look into a mirror - your powerful nanny state enables this behavior.

Today was at Office Depot, I had to leave the area I was shopping in to wait till he left. Earlier in the week in Court. And last week Publix

oh yeah FLORIDA

your poor state has lots of selfish people moving in on you

I have known a few exCalifornians who got brainwashed by the republican party into thinking Cali is evil so they moved to Florida thinking it was most like California but right leaning

then they find out its NOT a dry heat

so they end up sicker

As we take away more and more power from private charity - and make it coerced - you will find people getting away with doing things considered taboo. You need to look into a mirror - your powerful nanny state enables this behavior.

who the fuck said anything about LEGAL but you idiot

florida is a nanny state?

Steffi Graff

Back