when do impeachment procedings begin??

lets also try rummy on war crimes... he lied on meet the press about knowing exactly where the WMD's were... yet none turned up...

we had weapon inspectors in there... they found nothing, in their report they say they found no WMD's

Y'all need to....

or how bout a REAL investigattion into bush's cherry picking intel, and what he used as abasis for war w/ Iraq?

Get a grip...even your Queen of the Bell...Pelosi ...said there would be no impeachment hearings! Why is it Libs are always on the negative attack...rather than trying to solve problems?

I am not for impeachment hearings untill or if REAL clear and convencing evidence comes up in the investigation showing that Bush committed a high crime or misdemeanor.

As far as war crimes charged against Rumsfeld... Same goes.. not till there is real evidence of such crimes.

Get a grip...even your Queen of the Bell...Pelosi ...said there would be no impeachment hearings! Why is it Libs are always on the negative attack...rather than trying to solve problems?

She's such a classy lady... a majority of people want rummy out... why does bush never honor the will of the people

stem cells also come to mind... HIS ONLY VETO, for something a majority of the people approve of.

I think investigations into how the war money was spent is the first order of business , this will probably bring a few members of congress and perhaps the administration to the carpet to explain.
As or more important is extricating ourselves from Bush's Iraq mess.

Why is it Cons are always harping about swift, harsh justice except when one of their own stands accused?

The man's a crook in the eyes of many. If he really is guilty of what's alleged, he should stand trial, no?

I think investigations into how the war money was spent is the first order of business , this will probably bring a few members of congress and perhaps the administration to the carpet to explain.
As or more important is extricating ourselves from Bush's Iraq mess.
I agree. And that's more important than any impeachment hearing.

If it walks like a lame duck, don't worry much about it. ;)

well... who knows... i a kinda getting the feeling that there wont be any impheechment.

i hope there is... maybe we can then actuly have fact instead of retoric.

who and why will they impheech ?

what will be there plan for iraq ? how will they go about pulling out of iraq ? or will they even pullout ?

should be intresting.... as long as they dont put our soldiers any more jepordy then they already are

I doubt we will get a Chimpeachment... we will get investigations... and if Bush did not destroy all the evidence we Will get the Chimpeachment!

I doubt we will get a Chimpeachment... we will get investigations... and if Bush did not destroy all the evidence we Will get the Chimpeachment!

think so ?

what do you think he'll got to the archives and stuff top secret doc in his undys and socks ?

think so ?

what do you think he'll got to the archives and stuff top secret doc in his undys and socks ?

but relly... the left is already getting what they want... why would they invesigate ? i mean then there might be some truths they don want out there

but relly... the left is already getting what they want... why would they invesigate ? i mean then there might be some truths they don want out there

true, very true, and that is why I want the investigations. I am non partisan as far as corruption goes.

Fine...fair is fair!

Why is it Cons are always harping about swift, harsh justice except when one of their own stands accused?

The man's a crook in the eyes of many. If he really is guilty of what's alleged, he should stand trial, no?

and while we are at it how about..Senator Kennedy...Chappa ring a bell..and the fruit cake who ran a outsource gay prostitution ring otta his home..there are weirdos on both sides of the aisle...dont-cha think? I could go on and on naming em' all..but if ya are worth your salt ya are aware of them too!

Take two aspirin and see the Doc in the morning!:rolleyes:

true, very true, and that is why I want the investigations. I am non partisan as far as corruption goes.

well i hope more people feel the same as you and i about that....

i hope people dont let em go... if they relly felt like they did thpeople wrong they need to invesigate... not only for justice but for integrity... if we dont fallow through with atleast investigations i feel that things will only get worse

and while we are at it how about..Senator Kennedy...Chappa ring a bell..and the fruit cake who ran a outsource gay prostitution ring otta his home..there are weirdos on both sides of the aisle...dont-cha think? I could go on and on naming em' all..but if ya are worth your salt ya are aware of them too!

Take two aspirin and see the Doc in the morning!:rolleyes:

We need too start holding all of our politicians to the highest standerd's, our countrys integrity depends on it... we the people have let way too much slide... and what better tool to work that out then the internet

Back