asaratis

n(.)(.)b
Contributor
razorback1.jpg

...they're AWESOME!!!

P11905631.jpg

...shining like a diamond in the sun...

Mud Island - Google Search
Mud Island is kool as hell. The scale model of the Mississippi is incredible and walking through the Memphis Belle was a real treat.

I actually have the balls to go to a Tigers BB game wearing a Cincinnati Reds jacket. People started throwing shit at me! LOL

I keep promising to take my wife to Memphis and I might have to do a long weekend for the Memphis in May festivities.

Mud Island is kool as hell. The scale model of the Mississippi is incredible and walking through the Memphis Belle was a real treat.

I actually have the balls to go to a Tigers BB game wearing a Cincinnati Reds jacket. People started throwing shit at me! LOL

I keep promising to take my wife to Memphis and I might have to do a long weekend for the Memphis in May festivities.
The third weekend (13-15) would be an excellent choice. Pigs will be flying off the grilles....

http://www.memphisinmay.org/bbq

It is truly the Ringling Brothers/Barnum and Bailey Circus of Barbecue Gatherings. Small budget, big budget doesn't matter...it's the taste and texture that wins!! The unique grilles and smokers are absolutely amazing. Bring a camera!

Last edited:
I don' think I can do that weekend. In fact I'd have some serious talking to do. My wife is a big motorsports nut and we blow most of May's entertainment budget on going to either Indy or the 600 in Charlotte. I don't know what tempts me more. The BBQ or the music festival the first weekend. In the long run doing MnM might be cheaper. For the Music Festival it's only about $65 for a 3 day pass plus she can get a serious discount on a hotel room.

Last edited:
Back