Where are the funny trolls?

Beefy

Worst gambler ever
How come all the trolls suck now?

We've got mindless two cent trolls where we used to have funny good ones. What gives?

You try finding the time to be funny when you've got a gaggle of bankers sucking your balls for cash and 60 million angry taxpayers trying to cut them off.

Well, if I was having the problems of Mr. Gordonbrowns I would prefer they ignore the problem, but if something had to be cut off I'd prefer it be the bankers because I'm rather attached to the other.

The problem is, back on FP, trolling and multiple user accounts were completely unregulated. It quickly became trendy to create all matter of God trolls, user trolls, theme trolls, random trolls, poll-rigging trolls, etc. and many of them were funny. It brought out the creativity in many people. And then SR began regulating it, like a little bitch. Now, we have become accustomed to just using our single-user accounts, and if necessary, trolling with them in the open...

Now go fuck yourselves!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno, I laugh at WM on a regular basis.

You mean everyone doesn't?

I dunno, I laugh at WM on a regular basis.

You mean everyone doesn't?

WM is actually one of the more creative personalities here, if not the most creative. His trolls are now relatively benign with subtle humor, which is funny and fills a niche.

I'm talking about the obvious ones that try to be shocking, but are rather unfunny, transparent and lacking any intelligence whatsoever.

WM is actually one of the more creative personalities here, if not the most creative. His trolls are now relatively benign with subtle humor, which is funny and fills a niche.

I'm talking about the obvious ones that try to be shocking, but are rather unfunny, transparent and lacking any intelligence whatsoever.

Skinhead. And brent in general. That man was a psycho.

For some reason, I seem to have not been there during the whole beefybastard ordeal...

Skinhead. And brent in general. That man was a psycho.

For some reason, I seem to have not been there during the whole beefybastard ordeal...

It wasn't an ordeal. It was just a benign troll that Tiana and Darla liked, so I kept it up. It was a spoof on Dano. You were there, you probably just didn't notice. You have been around since I have, even with the lying about your age shit. I remember all.

And BTW, George Carlin is one of the most overrated personalities of all time. God rest his soul and shit, but the man was a great 3-4 years, 40 years ago. There's better icons than that. Plenty of them. John Pinnette for one.

Back