where did the ignore feature go?

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I could just be retarded so I am giving the benefit of the doubt, but if it's gone I really want it back. Please advise.

My classmates that spy on me as I browse this site during class probably think I am weird scrolling through pages and pages with ORGASM written in brightly bolded letters, for example.

You can, first of all, make it so that sigs and avatars don't appear so you don't have to use the ignore feature.

However if you want to ignore somebody you have to add them to your ignore list, which also is in your control panel.

It's alright Grind, I took the red-white-and-blue orgasm out. If you had a problem you just should've told me.

However, it's generally considered a dorky thing to look at political messageboards during class in any case.

It would still be easiest to just change your preferences in the control panel while in class to not show pictures, sigs, or avatars...

It's alright Grind, I took the red-white-and-blue orgasm out. If you had a problem you just should've told me.

However, it's generally considered a dorky thing to look at political messageboards during class in any case.

my major is poli sci. When people see just plain politics it's normal.

don't take your orgasm thing out just for me i'll just turn off sigs or something

Back