• From reading other liberals' lies on JPP

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Legion

Oderint dum metuant
nv8g2u6qzf911.jpg

NYT STAFF

It's full of something. Because of who it is, I'd say it classifies as junk.

Poor Michael Michelle.

I've heard that a lot of liberals get their "news" from Facebook. Did you see what happened to Facebook today?

Apparently, neither do a lot of advertisers any more.

I thought about it once until I looked through it and gathered that it's nothing more than people saying look at me with what I ate, where I went today, or how big the turd was I shit this morning.

I thought about it once until I looked through it and gathered that it's nothing more than people saying look at me with what I ate, where I went today, or how big the turd was I shit this morning.

It's also where a lot of liberals get and exchange their "news", I hear. Maybe advertisers aren't being benefited by liberal use of Facebook.

It's also where a lot of liberals get and exchange their "news", I hear. Maybe advertisers aren't being benefited by liberal use of Facebook.

Maybe Liberals, like with most things they support, want to advertise while expecting someone else to pay for it.

Maybe Liberals, like with most things they support, want to advertise while expecting someone else to pay for it.

I think that's a very insightful observation.

Facebook is free to users. Not so much for advertisers.

Think Cuckerberg is upset that he lost 16 billion dollars in value?

I think that's a very insightful observation.

Facebook is free to users. Not so much for advertisers.

Think Cuckerberg is upset that he lost 16 billion dollars in value?

Wonder if he'll ask for a bailout Liberals will be more than glad to support?

Wonder if he'll ask for a bailout Liberals will be more than glad to support?

Good question. I'm fairly confident he already enjoys tax breaks given by DEMOCRAT-controlled state and local governments anxious to get the jobs his company HQ promised.

Think that will be expanded somehow?

Good question. I'm fairly confident he already enjoys tax breaks given by DEMOCRAT-controlled state and local governments anxious to get the jobs his company HQ promised.

Think that will be expanded somehow?

Wonder if the Democrats on this forum will consider that corporate welfare?

Wonder if the Democrats on this forum will consider that corporate welfare?

I don't suppose they would. They seem to think that helping farmers hurt by trade disputes is "welfare for white people", don't they?

I don't suppose they would. They seem to think that helping farmers hurt by trade disputes is "welfare for white people", don't they?

Guess they think all farmers are white.

They seem to think that someone unwilling to help him/herself as an individual that gets all sorts of taxpayer funded things isn't welfare.

Guess they think all farmers are white.

They seem to think that someone unwilling to help him/herself as an individual that gets all sorts of taxpayer funded things isn't welfare.

They do seem to make assumptions based on race which aren't accurate, don't they?

I heard that Twitter, Facebook and YouTube are "shadow-banning" major conservatives and that there may be an investigation.

If it's found that Twitter, YouTube and Facebook are intentionally favoring leftists and suppressing conservatives they could be forced to registers as PACs, I think.

Back