Where do liberals go when they want real, honest and unbiased news?

AnnieOakley

Banned
Are they bright enough to know that Fox News, Breitbart News, and Infowars is their best bet?

From what I've noticed here on JPP is most of them are not.

Whatever checks out under scrutiny, and rarely sources with gains, or losses in the reported issue.

Did you figure out the picture posting yet???

AVmyV_s-200x150.gif
cab.gif

“Are they bright enough to know that Fox News, Breitbart News, and Infowars is their best bet?”

Annie Oakley’s challenge:

“Link us to one stupid question that I have ever posted. I bet my JPP membership against yours that you can't.”

I just posted another one. When are you leaving, Annie?

“Are they bright enough to know that Fox News, Breitbart News, and Infowars is their best bet?”

Annie Oakley’s challenge:

“Link us to one stupid question that I have ever posted. I bet my JPP membership against yours that you can't.”

I just posted another one. When are you leaving, Annie?

When you prove that I have ever posted a stupid question. You already tried and failed. You should have given up your membership by now.

You accepted the challenge and failed, now it's time to own up to it.

When you prove that I have ever posted a stupid question. You already tried and failed. You should have given up your membership by now.

You accepted the challenge and failed, now it's time to own up to it.

Numerous stupid questions identified. They prove you are the #1 Forum Idiot.

That challenge met, that you are still here proves you are the #1 Forum Liar.

Congrats!

sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.u1.png

Are they bright enough to know that Fox News, Breitbart News, and Infowars is their best bet?

From what I've noticed here on JPP is most of them are not.

I question whether liberals are in fact interested in "real, honest and unbiased news", Annie.

What makes you suspect that they are?

Back